- Here is a list of some vegan websites (and websites with some vegan recipes) for reference. And also some recipes I’ve tried.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad – my current favorite way to make butternut squash. And paired with the avocado… so yummy!
- Chickpea Salad – I make this regularly.
- Fall Detox Salad – tastes really good. However, I’m not sure the raw brussel sprouts agree with me.
- Avocado Pasta – different, but good. Very light.
– vegan and gluten free
- Ranch potato salad – dill-y and good. Will make again (and again)
- Garlic Kale Pesto – was good and a good way to eat peas! Use cool (good) pasta.
- Raw Carrot salad with Tahini Dressing – the dressing went a loooong way.
– I need to peruse the recipes. There is a section for vegetarian with some vegan recipes.
- Pasta Salad with Basil Vinaigarette – This was so good I had to make it twice in a row for people. I added a lot more basil and made more vinaigarette than it calls for. Use good pasta.
– I need to check out this site.
- Bangkok Coconut Curry – Made this on a “Pinterest Monday” and have since made it a bunch of times. Works well with other veggies added.
– vegan recipes, obviously.
- Vegan Mushroom Bourguignonne – I liked this.
- Vegan Pot Pie – this was really good! I used this recipe for the innards, and then used this recipe for the crust. It made enough for about 6 mini ramekins.
– has a small vegan section.
- Thai Cashew Coconut Rice with Ginger Peanut Sauce – I also make this with rice noodles. The sauce is so good. I want to put it on everything. It would be good with summer rolls too.
– has vegan and gluten free recipes
- Pumpkin Black Bean Brownies – these were good. I didn’t think they would be, but they were. Even the kids loved them. I added some sugar (to taste) and a whole bag of dark chocolate chunks. When we ate them, they weren’t really set – more like mousse. But the following day they had a consistency of fudge. Definitely make sure the beans are ALL squished and everything is well mixed. Otherwise you will get some really good bites and some really beany bites.
– vegan recipes
– I need to try the sweets!!
– Pri’s website. Indian and Italian (and more) recipes
And some more recipes: